These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
"Product" means a product displayed for sale on the website.
"Product Description" means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
"Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the product description.
"Users" means the users of the website collectively.
"Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration;
"We/us" means BijouxB.
"Website" means the website located at www.bijouxb.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
"Cookies" means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
"United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
"You" means a user of this website.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
• The personal information which you may be required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us.
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We reserve the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
• Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
This website uses Paypal to handle payments. We do NOT keep your credit card information. It is NOT recorded by us or saved by us at any time. When paying through PayPal, you are transferred to a payment form/process hosted by PayPal on their servers. PayPal handles all the security and BijouxB.co.uk does not receive your credit card information. PayPal notifies us of your payment.
Why BijouxB Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements, updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. If you do not want BijouxB to keep you up to date with BijouxB news, updates and the latest information on products and services click on login and update your personal contact information and preferences.
What Information BijouxB Collects and How We May Use It
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
• We may ask for your personal information when you’re registering your online account, or purchasing a product.
• When you interact with Bijouxb.co.uk, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; information about the products you purchase, such as product item and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
• We also collect information for market research purposes — such as if you wish to receive updates from BijouxB — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
• We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
• We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and to improve analysis.
Your Online Username and Related Information
The BijouxB (Bijouxb.co.uk) website allows you to create a profile based on your personal information. This convenient service saves you time and allows for easier use of our web services. Here's how it works: you create a personal profile — providing your name, phone number, email address, and your mailing address. The next time you interact with the BijouxB website, all you need to do is enter your username and password; the system looks up the information it needs to assist you.
When BijouxB Disclose Your Information
BijouxB takes your privacy very seriously. BijouxB does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
• Postage or courier services - In order to fulfill your order we need to use your name, address and or email address and or telephone number in order to post or courier a consignment of goods to you.
• At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
• All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with GDPR.
How BijouxB Protects your Personal Information
BijouxB takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords regularly using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a web browser that is up to date with all security patches.
Integrity of your personal information
In accordance with GDPR you have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by checking the My Account section of the website. You can request a copy of your personal information by logging into your account or you can contact us. B Clarke, Unit 1, 374 Green Lanes, London, N4 1DA, United Kingdom.
If you do not want BijouxB to keep you up to date with news, offers and services visit the My Account section of the website and update your personal contact information and preferences.
The website may have links to the sites of other companies. Bijoux is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Purchase and Selling of Products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Contract Creation and Electronic Contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
• We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from BijouxB.
• As your product is shipped we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
• We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• There is a pricing or product description error.
• You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
For security reasons we can only send the delivery to the address registered to your Paypal account. If you paid over the telephone by debit or credit card we can only send items to the billing address of the card used for payment.
Description of Goods
All products are second hand, antique and/or vintage unless stated.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
Please note, however, that all product descriptions and images are for display purposes only and do not represent the finished product. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
Images are for illustration only. Actual item may vary slightly from image.
Tracking your order
Once you have successfully placed your order and received e-mail confirmation back from us you will be provided tracking details when the consignment is dispatched.
Lost in Transit Deliveries
Having recently placed your order you can follow the delivery guidelines above to give you an idea of when you can expect delivery of your goods. If you have not received your order within 28 days of the confirmation of dispatch email (sent to the email address registered to your account when you place the order), please contact us via email@example.com and we will look into the problem.
Intellectual property and right to use:
• You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall at all times remain with their respective owners.
• You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
• The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to:
• Implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
• We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
• To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
• Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
• Any loss of goodwill or reputation
• Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
• Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what BijouxB and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the conditions.
By visiting bijouxb.co.uk, you agree that the laws of the England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these conditions of use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and BijouxB.
Copyright of all images and text on this website belong to BijouxB, unless aknowledged otherwise.