This website uses Paypal to handle payments. We do NOT keep your credit card information. It is NOT recorded by us or saved by us at any time. When paying through PayPal, you are transferred to a payment form/process hosted by PayPal on their servers. PayPal handles all the security and BijouxB.co.uk does not receive your credit card information. PayPal notifies us of your payment.
Why BijouxB Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements, updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. If you do not want BijouxB to keep you up to date with BijouxB news, updates and the latest information on products and services click on login and update your personal contact information and preferences.
What Information BijouxB Collects and How We May Use It
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
• We may ask for your personal information when you’re registering your online account, or purchasing a product.
• When you interact with Bijouxb.co.uk, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; information about the products you purchase, such as product item and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
• We also collect information for market research purposes — such as if you wish to receive updates from BijouxB — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
• We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
• We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and to improve analysis.
Your Online Username and Related Information
The BijouxB (Bijouxb.co.uk) website allows you to create a profile based on your personal information. This convenient service saves you time and allows for easier use of our web services. Here's how it works: you create a personal profile — providing your name, phone number, email address, and your mailing address. The next time you interact with the BijouxB website, all you need to do is enter your username and password; the system looks up the information it needs to assist you.
When BijouxB Disclose Your Information
BijouxB takes your privacy very seriously. BijouxB does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
• Postage or courier services - In order to fulfill your order we need to use your name, address and or email address and or telephone number in order to post or courier a consignment of goods to you.
• At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
• All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with GDPR.
How BijouxB Protects your Personal Information
BijouxB takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords regularly using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a web browser that is up to date with all security patches.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to B Clarke, Unit 1, 374 Green Lanes, London, N4 1DA. United Kingdom.
If you do not want BijouxB to keep you up to date with news, offers and services visit the My Account section of the website and update your personal contact information and preferences.